Commercial Greenhouse with the hydroponic growing system
A commercial greenhouse with hydroponic growing systems is a structure with walls and roof made chiefly of transparent material, such as plastic film, in which plants requiring regulated climatic conditions are grown. These structures range in size from small sheds to industrial-sized buildings. A miniature greenhouse is known as a cold frame. The interior of a greenhouse exposed to sunlight becomes significantly warmer than the external ambient temperature, protecting its contents in cold weather.
Many Commercial Greenhouse with the hydroponic growing system is high tech production facilities for vegetables or flowers. The plastic film greenhouses are filled with equipment including screening installations, heating, ventilation, cooling, lighting, and may be controlled by a computer to optimize conditions for plant growth. Different techniques are then used to evaluate optimality-degrees.
1. Used for planting flowers, vegetables, salad, herbs, fruits, and so on;
2. The water circulation cultivation, saving 90% water compared with traditional planting;
3. Pollution-free soilless cultivation, water, and nutrient solution is necessary;
4. New type Easy to assemble, very clean, more stable ;
5. Multiple planting systems can be connected to achieve planting the most quantity in the same area.
1. Greenhouse with the hydroponic growing system crops grow faster, and the output is higher, such as tomatoes, cucumbers, its output can be twice than a plant in the soil.
2. Hydroponics is much clean and pollution-free. Because it uses no manure, plant diseases and insect pests are relatively fewer, greatly reduce the use of pesticide, and without spraying herbicide, the product is greatly reduced fertilizer, pesticides, parasites, germs, and heavy metals and other pollution and the fruit is large and neat, also has bright color, commercial and edible quality is good.
3. Labor-saving, water-saving, fertilizer saving. Because there is no need for soil tillage and soil preparation, fertilizing, weeding, etc., field management work is greatly reduced, not only can save labor, and the intensity of labor is also limited, can greatly improve the working conditions of agricultural production. Under the artificial control, nutrient solution through scientific management to ensure the supply of water and nutrients, which can greatly reduce the greenhouse cultivated soil moisture leakage, loss, evaporation, and the evaporation, so in the desert area of soilless culture is also a very good “water-saving projects”.
4. It can avoid the harm of soil continuous cropping obstacles: if frequent continuous cropping soil, leading to soil-borne diseases and pests growing, soil salt build-up, soil acidification and harden handicap have become an important influence the development of greenhouse vegetable production constraints, and hydroponics can avoid the occurrence of harming the soil continuous cropping obstacles.
5. Not limited by region, soil, and other conditions. In the greenhouse, roof, balcony, and not for soil cultivation of places such as desert, oil field, tidal flat, and the serious pollution of soil areas all can be use hydroponics.