With the rapid development of agriculture, modern agricultural construction is also constantly updated. The emergence of glass greenhouses has replaced traditional greenhouses. We should have seen all the common greenhouses. General greenhouses are generally made of plastic materials. This is a simple and practical maintenance ground cultivation equipment, using bamboo, wood, steel, and other materials, and covering the plastic film, built into an arched shed for cultivating vegetables and other crops. This kind of greenhouse is simple to create, easy to use, and low in cost. However, with the development of agricultural modernization, glass greenhouses have been used more and more in recent years. Let’s analyze together: the structure and advantages of glass greenhouses.
A glass greenhouse is a greenhouse where glass is the primary cover for materials and lighting. Its structural features include three major parts:
1. The foundation
The base of the glass greenhouse is divided into two types: independent base and strip base. The former can be used for inner pillars or side pillars, and the latter is mainly used for sidewalls and inner partition walls.
Before planning the foundation, the geological data of the construction site should be carefully analyzed. In addition to satisfying the requirements of strength, it should also have satisfactory stability and the ability to resist uneven settlement. The foundation connected with the support between the columns should also have the satisfactory transfer of horizontal force and spatial stability. The bottom surface of the greenhouse should be located below the frozen soil layer, and the heating greenhouse can consider the influence of heating on the freezing depth of the root base according to the climate and soil quality.
2. Steel structure
The steel structure mainly includes the load-bearing structure of the greenhouse and the supports, connectors, and solid parts to ensure the stability of the structure. Steel structure materials are mainly cold-formed thin-walled steel and hot-rolled steel.
Cold-formed thin-walled steel
Because the greenhouse components are exposed to high indoor humidity for a long time, all structural components should be treated with anticorrosion. Generally, hot-dip galvanizing is used for treatment. In order to ensure the effect of anti-corrosion treatment, all components should be processed before anti-corrosion operation. It is not allowed to cut, saw, or weld the greenhouse components on-site. If there is a small number of on-site operations, it is also necessary to carry out anti-corrosion and reinforcement treatment and spray anti-corrosion paint on the processing or wound.
3. Aluminum alloy structure
As the main inlay and cover support member of the glass greenhouse, aluminum alloy has its main functions:
(1) Cooperate with rubber seals as a part of the sealing system of the glass greenhouse cover;
(2) Used alone, as a greenhouse roof support member and sealing member;
(3) Use as a gutter.
The main part of the aluminum alloy structure must meet the requirements of strength and rigidity; the support part is used as the support of the glass, and some long support grooves or inlaid grooves are reserved; The groove can be used to fix rubber seals, and can also work with small aluminum alloy or stainless steel parts to fix glass.
The glass greenhouse has the following advantages:
(1) Compared with plastic greenhouses, glass greenhouses have better lighting due to the crystal clear characteristics of the raw materials. Sunlight can more fully enter the inside of the greenhouse, and together ensure that vegetables and other crops are evenly exposed to sunlight.
(2) Glass greenhouses are stronger than plastic greenhouses in terms of primary raw materials and structure, and can better withstand the invasion of harsh weather such as wind and rain, and maintain indoor crops.
(3) The plastic greenhouse is simply subject to external corrosion such as wind and rain. If it encounters an accidental fire, it will be directly burned and destroyed. Glass greenhouses do not need to worry about these issues, so the use cycle will be longer, reducing the cost of use.
(4) If the plastic film is used in the greenhouse, the amount of use will be very huge. Once discarded, the degradation of the plastic film becomes a problem. The glass greenhouse does not have to consider this issue, so it is more environmentally friendly.