|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||5000 Square Meter||5000-9999 Square Meters CN¥208.97|
|Supply Ability:||No accurate information|
|Payments:||Visa,On line bank payment,Pat later|
|Type:||Multi-Span Agricultural Greenhouses, Hydroponics Greenhouse|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Hydroponics Greenhouse|
In hydroponic tomato greenhouses, the success of early-maturing cultivation is the main way to obtain good profits. From the middle and lower reaches of the Yangtze River, early-maturing cultivation of tomatoes generally starts in November and planting from late December to January. In late March, some greenhouses The tomatoes in the greenhouse are ready to go on the market.
Of course, due to the different climate characteristics in different regions, the cultivation time is different, but they are all based on the purpose of early maturity cultivation. However, early-maturing cultivation is in the flowering and fruiting period, and overall the external temperature is still relatively low, which is not suitable for the growth of tomatoes. After the tomato fluff blooms, it cannot be dispersed normally, and it will involve the problem of tomato flower. Therefore, it is necessary to make a hydroponic tomato greenhouse. The work of planting tomatoes and promoting fruit setting should start from the following points.
1. Choose suitable varieties. Variety selection is related to cultivation and product sales. Therefore, it is necessary to choose varieties with good market sales, strong fruit-hanging ability, strong disease and stress resistance, low-temperature resistance, low light resistance, and other excellent characteristics. The characteristic varieties can reduce the impact of management and cost issues on future benefits caused by problems such as low temperature, low light, and high humidity in the shed.
2. Raising good seedlings is the top priority. How to raise good seedlings? The first is to do a good job of seed treatment, using sun exposure, warm sugar soaking, drug sterilization, etc.; second, to promote germination, try to use variable temperature to promote germination, so that the seed germination is consistent and easy to sow;
3. The temperature management in the seedling stage is again. When raising tomato seedlings, you must pay attention to the seedling stage, especially the 1-2 true leaf stage. The night temperature should not be lower than 10 degrees Celsius. Once this low-temperature situation accumulates to 8-10 hours, it is easy to appear The first and second inflorescences have malformed fruits when they are fruiting. The rate of serious malformed fruits in the first and second inflorescences is as high as 50%, which seriously affects the early economic benefits. In normal seedbed management, pay attention to the management of temperature and humidity. Strengthen the prevention of plant diseases and insect pests.
4. Spot flowers at low temperatures. In the case of low temperature, although tomato fluffs can bloom normally, they often cannot be pollinated normally. If they are allowed to pollinate naturally, they will basically fail to bear fruit. Therefore, plant growth regulators must be used to spot flowers. Pay attention to changes in concentration when blooming. Generally, the concentration is slightly higher than the recommended concentration at low temperature, and the concentration is slightly lower than the recommended concentration at high temperature on a sunny day.
5. Ventilation and light, unsuitable growth environment will cause tomatoes to drop flowers and fruits, especially poor ventilation and insufficient light. Therefore, a good environment must be created at the right time. When the internal temperature is too high, such as above 32 degrees Celsius, carry out ventilation. Cut off old leaves, yellow leaves, diseased leaves at the bottom, and remove redundant side branches at the right time.
6. Topdressing, during the flowering and fruiting period, pays attention to increasing the ratio of phosphorus and potassium fertilizer and reducing nitrogen fertilizer during top-dressing. Foliar spraying can also be used to increase some organic humic acid fertilizers, which can increase the fruit-bearing rate and improve the effect of tomato expansion. It is also particularly remarkable.