Greenhouse aluminum profiles are aluminum rods with different cross-sectional shapes through hot melting and extrusion. The production process of aluminum profiles mainly includes three processes: casting, extrusion, and coloring. Among them, the coloring mainly includes oxidation, electrophoretic coating, fluorocarbon spraying, powder spraying, wood grain transfer, and other processes.
According to the purpose, it can be divided into the following categories:
1. Building aluminum profiles (divided into two types of doors and windows and curtain walls)
2. Aluminum profile of radiator.
3. General industrial aluminum profiles: mainly used for industrial production and manufacturing, such as automated machinery and equipment, the skeleton of the enclosure, and each company customizes the mold according to their own mechanical equipment requirements, such as assembly line conveyor belts, elevators, dispensers, Testing equipment, shelves, etc., are mostly used in the electronic machinery industry and clean rooms.
4. Aluminum alloy profile for rail vehicle structure: mainly used in the manufacture of the rail vehicle body.
5. Mount aluminum profiles to make an aluminum frame, mount various exhibition and decorative paintings. According to alloy classification: aluminum profiles can be divided into 1024, 2011, 6063, 6061, 6082, 7075, and other aluminum profiles, of which 6 series are common. The difference between different grades is that the proportions of various metal components are different. Except for commonly used door and window aluminum profiles such as 60 series, 70 series, 80 series, 90 series, curtain wall series, and other architectural aluminum profiles, industrial aluminum profiles are not clear According to the customer’s actual drawings, most manufacturers process them.
1: Aluminum profile greenhouses have the characteristics of temporary, flexibility, and mobility. Customers can build and disassemble at any time. The erection and installation are quick and convenient, and the erection can be continued at any time after disassembly. The 100% space utilization rate is very suitable for businesses and enterprises that need to change venues.
2: Aluminum profile greenhouses are equipped with all-round convenience. The price is cheaper than steel structure greenhouses while ensuring its safety performance (wind resistance up to 80km/h, PVC tarpaulin fireproof level up to B1), so the tent can be said to be an excellent choice for outdoor activities and exhibitions.
1. Light transmittance: The film material has light transmittance. The soft light entering the room not only makes people work indoors as if they are outdoors but also feels close to nature. Moreover, no lighting during the day can meet the needs of indoor lighting and save a lot of electricity consumption. That is, the environmental protection head European tent has controlled the operating cost.
2. Large span: Provide a large practical space without obstructing the space inside.
3. Thermal insulation: double-layer insulation materials are used to achieve thermal and thermal insulation effects.
4. Low requirements: to achieve low basic requirements, no need for expensive engineering construction and building foundations.
5. Cost-effective: The structure is sturdy and durable, the tent appearance is novel and beautiful, the quality is affordable, and the economic benefits are obvious.