Greenhouse cover material is the simplest polymer organic compound, and the most widely used polymer material in the world today. PE protective film is based on special polyethylene (PE) plastic film, which is divided into high-density polyethylene protective film, medium density polyethylene, and low-density polyethylene according to the density.
The greenhouse cover material has the characteristics of thermal expansion and contraction, so the film should be tightened in winter, otherwise, the film should not be too tight in summer, otherwise, the film will be torn due to contraction in winter.
It is recommended to use the same material as the film line, and try to tighten the film line, if it is too loose, it will easily cause friction with the film and damage the agricultural film. The service life of the membrane will vary due to different regions and climatic conditions
Fertilizers and pesticides will accelerate the aging of the membrane, try to avoid direct contact with fertilizers and pesticides
For the effect of anti-fogging and dripping, there must be a buffer period of 1-2 weeks from the button
1. Twin-walls polycarbonate sheet thickness: 3mm-12mm. Width: 2100mm.
2. Triple-walls polycarbonate sheet thickness: 10mm-18mm. Width: 2100mm.
3. Four-walls polycarbonate sheet thickness: 6mm-14mm. Width: 2100mm.
4. Honeycomb polycarbonate sheet thickness: 6mm-14mm. Width: 2100mm.
5. We can also customize the width like 1220mm, and the normal thickness is 4mm-6mm. But the price will higher than 2100mm width because it has the loss of fees.
6. Solid polycarbonate sheet standard thickness:
1.1mm–18mm. Width: 1220, 1560, 1820, 2100mm. Usually 1220x2440mm.
7. Corrugated polycarbonate sheet thickness: 0.8mm-1.8mm. Width is 1000mm and 1220mm.
A. Length:No limit(Recommend 5800, 6000, 11800, 12000mm to suit 20′ container & 40′ container).
B. Color: clear/transparent, lake blue, green, blue, opal,brown/bronze, silvery gray, red, yellow, etc.