Tunnel greenhouse is a simple and practical protection facility for cultivation(such as flowers, vegetables, hydroponic plants, and so on), due to its easy to attachment, good light transmission, less investment, it becomes the most common greenhouse. For people who just want to start their first greenhouse business, plastic film greenhouse would definitely be their first choice.
The tunnel greenhouse frame is made by the materials of galvanized steel, connected by screws, bolts, or suitable connectors. Door, gutters, etc. can be equipped and the roof can be pitched roof (supported by rectangular tubes) or arched roof (supported by circular tubes). The uprights of the greenhouse are made by rectangular tubes.
1. Glass is available on the roof or the side of the greenhouse, the thickness of which can be 4mm or 5mm.
2. PC(Poly-carbonate) sheet, hard and durable, anti-ultraviolet, can be available on the roof and the side of the greenhouse, the thickness of which is, for example, 8mm or 10mm.
3. Tunnel greenhouse, heat-preserving and durable, can be available on the roof and side of the greenhouse, the thickness of which can be 8mm, 10mm, 12mm, 15mm, 20mm, etc. And more layers of the film can be used on the greenhouse.
1. Hot dipped galvanized steel pipe has the function of anti-resistance, anti-rust, comprehensive protection.
2. PO film has the advantage of high transparency, anti-dipped,anti-mist, good thermal insulation, and a long lifetime.
3. All parts can easily be assembled.
4. The optional system, such as heating system, cooling system, ventilation system, etc can give the planting a comfortable situation and increase the yield.
5. The cost of PO film coverage is lower than the other material coverage.