|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1000 Pieces||CN¥35.00 / Piece|
|Supply Ability:||No accurate information|
|Payments:||Visa,On line bank payment,Pat later|
|Type:||Floor Boughpot, Flower Kettle/Sprinkler, Flower Tub, POTS,|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
With the widespread use and promotion of greenhouses, greenhouse cultivation methods are becoming more and more diverse. Hydroponic tomato grows pots dutch bucket is also a common cultivation method. This kind of cultivation method not only has high growth efficiency but also is widely used.
The hydroponic tomato grows pots dutch bucket is used in hydroponic systems. Where water is transported through a plastic tube to a series of specially designed buckets, with a drain drip irrigation system at the bottom. Place the plants in net baskets filled with perlite or other media. The nutrient solution is added dropwise to the basket, soaking the roots. Excess liquid is leaking out of the bottom of the barrel and entering the PVC pipe which is transported back to the reservoir.
1. Hydroponic tomato grows pots dutch bucket used in the greenhouse hydroponic system, very suitable for multiple horticultural applications.
2. Hydroponic tomato grows pots dutch bucket is very convenient and clean, low cost, and highly effective.
3. Excellent quality, thicker and heavier on the market than most Dutch bucket systems.
Advantages of a hydroponic tomato grow pots dutch bucket
1) The high-quality tomato growing system is designed to be fed through drip irrigation irrigators and pipe connections using a common 1.5 to drain” PVC pipe.
2) The elbow adjusts the safety of the reservoir of nutrient solution at the bottom of the barrel to 1″ deep.
This feature prevents the Dutch bucket from causing water stress between irrigation cycles due to the drying of the growth medium.
It can also prevent the accumulation of excessive nutrient solution.
3) The types of growth media you can use only include particles of expanded clay, perlite, and coconut palm.