|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||500 Square Meters||100-2999 Square Meters CN¥243.55|
|Supply Ability:||No accurate information|
|Payments:||Direct payment from an online Bank,Pay later,On line bank,Visa|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
Extruded building material window aluminum profile includes: including broken bridge aluminum profile, aluminum alloy door, and window frame material, middle truss, fan material, corner material, currently there are various types of aluminum alloy door and window profiles on the market, just a single profile series There are also hundreds of kinds. Now let me introduce some of the characteristics and advantages of aluminum profiles.
1. Corrosion resistance
The density of aluminum profile is only about 2.8g/cm3, which can be said to be only one-third of the density of steel, copper, or brass. Under most environmental conditions, including air, water, petrochemicals, and many chemical systems, aluminum can show excellent corrosion resistance.
Aluminum profiles are often chosen because of their excellent electrical conductivity. Under the same weight, the conductivity of aluminum is nearly twice that of copper.
3. Thermal conductivity
The thermal conductivity of aluminum alloy is about 50-60% of copper, which is very beneficial for the manufacture of heat exchangers, evaporators, heating appliances, cooking utensils, and automobile cylinder heads and radiators.
Aluminum profiles are non-ferromagnetic, which is an important feature for the electrical and electronic industries.
The machinability of aluminum profile is very good, which is better than many similar industrial building materials.
The specific tensile strength, yield strength, ductility, and corresponding work hardening rate dominate the change in allowable deformation. Various investigations have shown that the rated value of the formability of commercially available aluminum profiles in different shapes depends on the forming process.
Aluminum has very high recyclability, and the characteristics of recycled aluminum are almost indistinguishable from primary aluminum.
1. Aluminum profiles have lower density and lighter weight than other commonly used metals, with a density of only 2.70 g/cm3, which is 1/3 of copper or iron. There is no need to consider the load-bearing capacity during use.
2. In the production process, the aluminum profile adopts two processes of heat and cold treatment, which has strong corrosion resistance.
3. The aluminum profile has good ductility and can be made into a light alloy with many metal elements with high quality material.
4. Compared with other metal materials, aluminum molds have strong plasticity and good productivity and have good advantages for production.
5. Aluminum profiles have good casting properties and can be processed into aluminum profiles of different shapes.
6. Good surface treatment performance and bright appearance.
7. Stable chemical properties, non-magnetic, can be recycled and reused, which is a benign and recyclable metal material.
8. The coefficient of elasticity is small, and there is no spark in collision and friction, which is the best performance in automobile technology.
9. It has good thermal conductivity and electrical conductivity and has outstanding performance in short-distance power transmission.
10. Compared with other metal materials, the aluminum profile has no metal pollution, no toxicity, and no volatile metal on the surface oxide layer.