A more scientific definition is “a covered structure that protects the plants from extensive external climate con0ditions and diseases, creates optimal growth microenvironment, and offers a flexible solution for sustainable efficient year-round cultivation.” A modern greenhouse operates as a system, therefore it is also referred to as controlled environment agriculture (CEA), controlled environment plant production system (CEPPS), or phytomation system.
Mini hydroponics mushroom greenhouse or hothouses are high tech production facilities for vegetables or flowers. The glass greenhouses are filled with equipment including screening installations, heating, cooling, lighting, and may be controlled by a computer to optimize conditions for plant growth. Different techniques are then used to evaluate the optimality-degrees and comfort ratio of greenhouse micro-climate (i.e., air temperature, relative humidity, and vapor pressure deficit) in order to reduce production risk prior to cultivation of a specific crop.
Mini hydroponics mushroom greenhouse they are relatively easy to set up and are very economical in terms of space and the return you get from using them.
1. New non-toxic material, 210D/600D/1280D available.
2. 95% reflective sliver water-proof Mylar.
3. 99.9% light protection.
4. Easy, tool-free assembly.
5. Sturdy metal frame structure.
6. Effective air circulation.
7. Multiple vents for fan and filter output.
8. Easy light and temperature control.
9. Compatible with 400W, 600W & 1000W grow lights setup.
10. Heavy-duty zippers and zip head.
11. Suitable for both soil-based and hydroponics cultivation.
12. Trim & Zipper color available in black, blue, green, red.
13. Even if you are amateurs can produce more benefit through our tents.