|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||1000 Square Meter||1000-4999 Square Meters CN¥14.03|
|Supply Ability:||No accurate information|
|Payments:||Visa,On line bank payment,Pat later|
|Type:||Shade Sails & Enclosure Nets, Garden Greenhouses Shading|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
Sunshade net, also known as shading net, is a new type of special protective covering material popularized in the past 10 years in agriculture, fishing, animal husbandry, wind protection, and soil cover. After covering in summer, it plays a role in blocking light, rain, moisturizing, and cooling. In addition to blocking light in winter, the use of shade nets also has the effect of heat preservation and humidification.
The greenhouse sunshade net is divided into two types: inner shading and outer shading. Their functions are heat absorption and reflection. Using polyethylene (HDPE), high-density polyethylene, PE, PB, PVC, recycled materials, new materials, polyethylene, etc. as raw materials, after ultraviolet stabilizer and anti-oxidation treatment. It has the characteristics of strong tensile strength, aging resistance, corrosion resistance, radiation resistance, and lightness. Mainly used in the protective cultivation of vegetables, various crops and other crops, and aquatic poultry farming, etc., which has a significant effect on increasing output.
Some people describe Sunshade net as saying: winter in the north is white (covered by the film), and summer in the south is black (covered by sunshade net). The use of sunshade nets to grow vegetables in the south in summer has become a major technical measure for disaster prevention and protection. The northern application is also limited to summer vegetable seedlings. The main function of covering the sunshade net in summer (June-August) is to prevent the sun from shining, from the impact of torrential rain, the harm of high temperature, and the spread of pests and diseases, especially to prevent the migration of pests.
1. Cover the roof. Four 1.6-meter or 1.8-meter-wide sunshade nets can be used to cover the roof, and the two sides are about 1 meter high from the ground without covering to facilitate ventilation and light transmission.
2. Flat shed cover. It can be fixed flat shed or temporarily piled and covered with wooden poles in the four corners of Tianqi.
3. Multi-layer coverage. That is, the large and medium sheds adopt the external net and internal membrane type, which can reduce the temperature and prevent rain in summer and increase the temperature of the shed in winter.
4. Floating surface coverage. That is, the sunshade net is directly covered on the vegetables, for example, it can be covered late in early spring and late autumn, and peeled in the morning to prevent frost; covered in summer and late to prevent high temperature.
5. Ground coverage. Mainly used for vegetable sowing to emergence stage, directly cover the ground.