|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||Customized logo (Min. Order: 1000000 Square Meters)||>=10000 Square Meters CN¥175.24|
|Supply Ability:||No accurate information|
|Payments:||Direct payment from an online Bank,Pay later,On line bank,Visa|
|Type:||Multi-Span Agricultural Greenhouses, Hydroponics Greenhouse|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Hydroponics Greenhouse|
With the continuous development of modern agriculture, the production model of soilless culture has become more and more widely used, of which hydroponics is the most important one. Let me introduce to you the hydroponics mushroom greenhouse and its advantages.
1. The crops using soilless cultivation in the Hydroponics mushroom greenhouse and smart greenhouses grow rapidly and yield higher yields. For example, the yield of tomatoes, cucumbers and other crops will be more than doubled compared to soil cultivation.
2. Avoid soil pollution, and obtain clean, sanitary, pollution-free, pollution-free, and high-quality vegetables. Hydroponic fruits and vegetables do not use organic fertilizers, so the probability of pests and diseases is low, and the application of pesticides is greatly reduced, and the use of herbicides is avoided. Therefore, greenhouse hydroponics can effectively avoid the pollution of pesticides, chemical fertilizers, pests, and heavy metals. , Clean, sanitary and pollution-free, and the appearance of fruits and vegetables is plump and beautiful, and the taste and commercial properties are very good.
3. Hydroponics mushroom greenhouse saves labor, water, and fertilizer. Because there is no need to use soil cultivation, land preparation, fertilization, intertillage, and weeding, etc., field operations are greatly reduced, labor can be greatly saved, and the labor intensity is small. Under artificial regulation, scientific regulation of the nutrient solution is used to ensure the sufficient supply of nutrients and water, which can greatly avoid the leakage, loss, volatilization, and evaporation of water and fertilizer in the soil planting in the greenhouse project. Therefore, the climate is more Greenhouse hydroponics in arid areas that can not only produce crops that cannot be grown on open farmland but also save a lot of water resources.
4. Can prevent soil continuous cropping obstacles. Frequent continuous cropping of the soil will cause a high incidence of soil-borne diseases and insect pests, and the gradual salinization or acidification and compaction of the soil will seriously restrict the development of greenhouse engineering vegetable production. The use of greenhouse engineering hydroponics can effectively avoid the occurrence of soil continuous cropping obstacles.
5. Less restricted by conditions such as regional climate and soil quality. It can be used in greenhouses, balconies, and places where soil cultivation cannot be carried out, such as deserts, oil fields, tidal flats, and areas with severe soil pollution.
6. Hydroponics mushroom greenhouse can also adopt a three-dimensional cultivation method to maximize the use of the land area and produce the highest economic benefits.
After reading the introduction about hydroponics mushroom greenhouse above, I believe you have a certain understanding. Hydroponics mushroom greenhouse has many advantages, but it must be guaranteed by the high-quality infrastructure to achieve the best results.