|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||Customized logo (Min. Order: 10000000 Square Meters)||>=10000 Square Meters CN¥244.68|
|Supply Ability:||No accurate information|
|Payments:||Direct payment from an online Bank,Pay later,On line bank,Visa|
|Type:||Multi-Span Agricultural Greenhouses, Glass Greenhouses|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Agriculture, commerce, garden, sightseeing|
We know that glass greenhouses for crops have a wide range of use and are universally useful. They are of high quality and low prices. They are a more popular type of greenhouse. However, many friends will encounter many problems when using greenhouses. Greenhouse vegetable cultivation in winter and spring: when the outside world When the temperature is lower than the suitable lower limit for the normal growth of vegetables, the cultivated vegetable crops will suffer from freezing damage or chilling damage. The light ones constitute a reduction in production and income, and the severe ones freeze to death or no harvest. So, how to deal with the low-temperature hazards of multi-span glass greenhouse for agriculture crops in winter and spring.
1. Greenhouse leaf damage: Leaf damage is generally classified as mild damage. If it is damaged in the cotyledon stage, it will be manifested by the chlorosis of the cotyledon edge and the appearance of white borders. After the temperature returns to normal, the true leaf production will not be affected. After planting, when encountering short-term low temperature or cold wind, the edges of some leaves of the plant are frozen, dark green, and gradually dry.
2. Root damage in the greenhouse: In winter and spring, the temperature in the greenhouse is low, and the ground temperature also drops below the acceptable temperature for root growth. The root system stops growing and cannot grow new roots. Some old roots turn yellow and die gradually, forming retting roots. When the temperature is still rising, the plant’s wilt or their growth rate slows down. If it is severely damaged and difficult to grow, it needs to be replaced from the beginning.
3. Damage to growing points: The damage to growing points of vegetables is attributed to severe freezing damage. Generally, the apical buds are frozen and no new leaves are produced. If this situation cannot be recovered after the climate warms, additional seedlings must be supplemented.
4. Greenhouse flowers and fruits are harmed: The low-temperature climate during the flowering period of vegetables affects the effect of pollination or cannot be fertilized, resulting in many fallen flowers and fruits or deformed fruits.
1. Low-temperature smelting should be done during the seedling period of the crops in the glass greenhouse: the low-temperature practice in the seedling stage can start from the initial germination of the seeds. When the seeds are germinated, the temperature will be lower first, and then gradually advance to the suitable temperature for the germination of vegetable seeds, and after the seedlings germinate. Cooldown again, so that the young shoots are thick and strong and subject to practice. During the growth period of the seedlings, strictly control the temperature so as not to make the temperature too high to make the seedlings slender and elongated, and adopt a large temperature difference nursery method to improve the resistance of the seedlings. In the first two days of seedling separation and planting, the seedling bed needs to be ventilated for seedlings. Low-temperature practice.
2. The greenhouse should be strictly controlled during the planting period: in order to promote the planting of vegetables after planting, the cold tail and warm head climate should be selected for planting in winter and spring to facilitate the sensitivity of the slow seedling after planting and advance the resistance to stress.
3. Strengthen the cover and heat preservation of the crop glass greenhouse: after low-temperature planting, you can buckle the small arch shed in the shed, use thin bamboo stalks as an arch frame, cover the film at night, and if possible, cover the grass thatch on the film; in the greenhouse Cover the mulch to increase the temperature; use plastic film as an apron at the bottom of the shed, which can significantly reduce the invasion of cold air at the bottom; you can also set up a canopy in the big shed to enhance the thermal insulation effect; pay attention to blocking the gaps in the cold season and minimize the gaps Heat dissipation.
4. Temporary heating of crop glass greenhouses: When the temperature in the greenhouse is lower than 15℃ during the day and 8℃ at night, it may cause cold damage or freezing damage. Temporary heating methods should be used at night. The specific method is: In the shed away from the vegetables, lighting dry straw or sawdust and other smoke, or burning the honeycomb coal stove, can temporarily increase the greenhouse temperature, but you need to pay attention to timely ventilation to remove harmful gases. It can also be heated by lighting in the shed, and if conditions permit, a complete set of temporary heating equipment can be used to manually compensate for the heat.