3 point hitch corn/soybean precision planter with fertilizer refers to the planting machinery that takes crop corn seeds as the sowing object. Because of the high sowing efficiency, low loss rate, and labor-saving, it has been widely used. Correct use and adjustment of soybean planters are important to maintain their good technical condition and ensure the quality of planting work.
3 point hitch corn/soybean precision planter with fertilizer is a small machine used in dry fields. It is suitable for all crops in a dry land. It is the product of farmers’ friends who realize agricultural mechanization. Optional gearboxes produced by formal enterprises, and high-quality gasoline engines as supporting power. Easy to start, light, and durable. The overall board design, one-time molding, strong and durable. Bold handle. Humanized high-quality hand throttle design. The new model adds high and low neutral gear clutch functions. The unique design of the main wheel does not slip, reduces dust, and reduces soil leakage and entanglement to the gearbox. Main functions: fertilization; sowing; soil loosening; weeding; ditching; ridge support; soil cultivation, etc.!
1. Maintenance before entering the field. It is necessary to clean up the debris in the seeding box and the entangled grass and soil on the opener to ensure that the condition is in good condition. The transmission and rotation parts of the tractor and planter should be filled with lubricating oil according to the requirements of the instructions, especially for each operation Pay attention to the lubrication and tension of the transmission chain and the tightening of the bolts on the planter.
2.3 point hitch corn/soybean precision planter with fertilizer The frame cannot be tilted. After the planter is connected to the tractor, it should not be tilted, and the frame should be horizontal before and after the work.
3. Make various adjustments. According to the regulations of the instruction manual and agronomic requirements, adjust the seeding rate, the row spacing of the opener, and the depth of the ditch covering the soil suppression wheel.
4. Pay attention to adding seeds. The seeds added to the seedbox should be free of small, stubborn, or mixed seeds to ensure the effectiveness of the seeds; secondly, the number of seeds added to the seedbox must be at least enough to cover the entrance of the seeding box to ensure smooth seeding.
5. Pilot broadcast. In order to ensure the quality of planting, before planting a large area, we must insist on trial planting 20 meters and observe the working conditions of the planter. Ask agricultural technicians and local farmers to conduct inspections and consultations to confirm that they meet the local agronomic requirements before planting large areas.
6. Pay attention to driving straight at a constant speed. When choosing a working route, the farmer should ensure that planting and mechanical access is convenient. When planting, pay attention to straight forward at a constant speed. Do not stop at a constant speed or stop halfway to avoid replay or missed seeding. In order to prevent the opener from clogging, the planter’s lifting should be operated while moving, and the planter should be lifted when reversing or turning.
7. Broadcast the ground first. 3 point hitch corn/soybean precision planter with fertilizer, first sows the top of the field horizontally, so as not to harden the top of the field and cause too shallow seeding depth.
8. Observe frequently. When sowing seeds, always observe the working conditions of the seed meter, opener, cover, and transmission mechanism. If a blockage, clay, entanglement, and seed cover are not tight, remove them in time. Adjustments, repairs, lubrication, or cleaning of tangled grass must be carried out after parking.
9. Protect the machine parts. When the planter is working, it is strictly forbidden to reverse or make a sharp turn. The lifting or lowering of the planter should be carried out slowly to avoid damage to the parts.
10. Pay attention to the seedbox. During operation, the seeds in the seedbox shall not be less than 1/5 of the volume of the seedbox; when transporting or transferring the plot, the seed box shall not contain seeds, let alone other heavy objects.