Soilless cultivation rock wool hydroponics are known for their homogeneity and reliability. They are the ideal media for automated processing, uniform germination, and a high success rate with pricking out. The shape and firmness of the plugs are of a quality that makes processing significantly easier, whether that processing is mechanical or manual. Every plug has a uniform density, firmness, and fibrous structure. This means that the distribution of water, nutrients, and pH-value is also uniform, which has a beneficial effect on germination results.
Soilless cultivation rock wool hydroponics is an agricultural product made from mineral wool. Characterized by excellent chemical stability, non-toxic, and non-pollution, the product is important for planting material in modern agriculture.
Soilless cultivation rock wool hydroponics is especially suitable for industrialized production of vegetables, fruits, and flowers. Combined with drip irrigation and other modern technology, the product can speed the growth of crops, increase productivity and crop quality, and decrease production cost.
According to the applied occasion, agricultural mineral wool can be divided into raising seedling mat for seedling cultivation and planting mat used as planting material.
1. Soilless cultivation rock wool hydroponics sponge for bigger net pot hydroponic farm gardening is designed to fix seedlings of fruits or used in a nursery in hydroponic greenhouse growing systems.
2. Adopts soilless cultivation, which is clean meanwhile can save space.
3. The hydroponic seedling sponge provides long-lasting moisture to the seed.
4. Sponge notch for easily fix seedlings. Ideal for hydroponics vegetables and fruits.
5. Widely used in greenhouse cultivation, modern agriculture, artificial nursery, vegetable planting bases, cultivation of green vegetables, and fruits.