|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||Customized logo (Min. Order: 20000 Square Meters)||>=10000 Square Meters CN¥91.15|
|Supply Ability:||No accurate information|
|Payments:||Visa,On line bank payment,Pat later|
|Type:||Multi-Span Agricultural Greenhouses|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Strawberry planting|
As soilless cultivation technology becomes more mature, many investors are optimistic about the industry of soilless cultivation, but when purchasing PVC growing gutter for hydroponic growing strawberry, they do not know how to choose. Are you still undecided about the choice of the pipeline? If you are still struggling with what kind of hydroponic pipes?
In terms of materials, it is necessary to choose hydroponics pipes that are not PVC materials in the traditional sense, but PVC-U materials. On the basis of PVC, it is more safe and reliable and does not contain lead. The pipeline to be selected must comply with the EU drinking water pipeline production standards. The soilless cultivation pipelines tested by SGS do not contain heavy metals and plasticizers and pass the SVHC test and PAHs test to meet the EU toy standards for export. It is necessary to choose a good PVC growing gutter for hydroponic growing strawberry. After all, vegetables are grown, so this aspect is very important.
From a structural point of view, the use of an outer white and inner black imitation ecological double-layer design eliminates green algae and ensures the stability and fluidity of the nutrient solution. Using PVC growing gutter for hydroponic growing strawberry has low production cost and labor-saving: hydroponic cultivation, no need to turn the ground, labor intensity is greatly reduced, and equipment utilization is improved.
1. The trough is large and deep to grow more strawberries or vegetables.
2. Can be used for substrate cultivation and hydroponic cultivation.
3. For hydroponics, the uniquely developed lid can remove the lid, avoiding the shortcomings of certain products that are not easy to clean and difficult to replace the substrate.
4. A water leakage plate is added at the bottom to prevent long-term water accumulation.
5. Once invested, it can be used for 20 years at a low cost.
6. Put an end to the double stubble disease and increase the output.