|Min. Order / Reference FOB Price||20000 Square Meters||1000-4999 Square Meters CN¥70.81|
|Supply Ability:||No accurate information|
|Payments:||Visa,On line bank payment,Pat later|
|Type:||Single-Span Agricultural Greenhouses|
|Place of Origin:||Shandong, China|
|Applicable Industries:||Medical planting,planting flower,planting fruits|
Temperate sunlight greenhouse refers to a crop cultivation facility that uses sunlight as an energy source for heating. The development of single-layer membrane multi-span greenhouses is now popular with farmers. The solar greenhouse needs to be developed in an environment-friendly area. The structural parameters of the solar greenhouse should be determined according to different geographic latitudes and their environments.
Structure of temperate sunlight greenhouse
Temperate sunlight greenhouse can determine the span, ridge height, back wall height, back slope length, back wall and the back slope insulation thickness of excellent type solar greenhouses in different geographical latitudes according to the theory and method of reasonable lighting, heat preservation and heat storage of the sun greenhouse Parameters such as heat storage thickness of the rear wall. Among them, the reasonable roof angle of the solar greenhouse was designed according to the reasonable light transmittance of the lighting section of the winter solstice, forming the second-generation energy-saving solar greenhouse. According to the reasonable roof angle of a solar greenhouse designed for reasonable solar energy interception during the winter solstice, a third-generation energy-saving solar greenhouse was formed.
1. Thermal conductivity of wall materials.
2. The thickness of the wall.
3. Increase the thickness of the grass.
4. Check and repair the damaged parts of the film. On cloudy days, there are clouds in the sky, reducing the intensity and time of sunlight exposure. On consecutive cloudy days, the greenhouse does not get enough light, the heat is continuously lost, and the room temperature continues to fall. The high temperature during the day occurs from 12 o’clock to 14 o’clock, the temperature is between 14 °C and 16 °C, and the remaining time is maintained at 8 °C to 14 °C. Snow days are 2°C to 3°C lower than cloudy days. Continuously cloudy and snowy days, the room is generally maintained at 8 ℃ to 10 ℃. In this case, the flowers are likely to be damaged by freezing. Use a temporary fire way to warm up immediately, and don’t hope that the next day will be sunny and sunrise. This is very important and the main cause of failure for beginners. Make sure that the indoor temperature is above 8°C to prevent problems before they occur and make the flowers safe to overwinter.
1. In order to prevent the room temperature from falling below the critical temperature on continuous cloudy days, the solar greenhouse must be added with a temporary heating fire way for standby.
2. Hang 4 to 5 thermometers in the solar greenhouse and observe them daily.
3. Good use of anti-aging and non-drip film. After 2 to 3 years, the light transmittance of the film will decrease and it should be replaced in time.
4. Raise the toe cover at the right time to strive for light and reduce heat dissipation.
5. Clean the shed surface with a long rod mop after lifting the toe every day to keep the shed surface clean, which can delay the aging of the film, increase the film transmittance and increase the heat absorption.